- What is the review type of IJAAR?
IJAAR follow double-blind peer review process for selecting only best quality papers.
What version is IJAAR published in?
IJAAR publishes papers in online and hard copy (Print Version).
- Will authors receive hard copies of certificates or not?
IJAAR provides hard copy of certificates to all authors of paper after the publication of their manuscripts.
- When will authors get hard copies of journal and certificates?
Dispatch of hard copies of Journal and certificates for previous month commences 1st/2nd week of the following month. Authors can submit their address for receipt of hard copies and certificates.
- How can articles be submitted?
- When will an author make payment for publication?
You have to pay publication charges after the acceptance of paper. Note: Article Processing Charge covers fees for VETTING and ONLINE PUBLICATION, and it is required to be paid upon successful preliminary publishability check of submitted paper(s).
- What is the Article Processing Charge (APC)?
The charge covers Vetting and Online Publication Fees at NGN18,000 only (or its equivalence in $) Total Amount Payable.
- How can payment for publication be made?
Payment can be made via online or bank / wire transfer using IJAAR Publishing payment details (visit https://www.ijaar.org/make-payment).