- What is the review type of IJAAR?
IJAAR follow blind peer review process for selecting only best quality papers.
What version is IJAAR published in?
IJAAR publish papers in online and hard copy (Print Version) both.
- Will authors receive hard copies of certificates or not?
IJAAR provides hard copy of certificates to all authors of paper after the publication of their manuscripts.
- When will authors get hard copies of journal and certificates?
IJAAR dispatches hard copy of Journal and certificates within 7 days of publication of articles. Authors can submit their address for receipt of hard copies and certificates.
- How can articles be submitted?
- When will an author make payment for publication?
You have to pay publication charges after the acceptance of paper.
- What is the publication fee?
The publication charge is N10,000 (NGN) – For Nigerian authors or $55 (USD) – For authors outside Nigeria.
- How can payment for publication be made?
Payment can be made via online or bank / wire transfer using IJAAR licensed publisher’s details